Dr. Bertie Ahern to be readmitted to FF

Is your ex terrorist Jarry going running ScumMan ?

I know who the lesser of 2 evils is there

If you mean Gerry Adams I very much doubt he'd get anywhere near elected either. Think it would be a mistake for SF to put him forward as candidate but there aren't many potential candidates that spring to mind - which you can see from the indications that FF might be putting Dirty Berty forward.

Ideally it would be someone that could unite rather than being seen as divisive, and imho both GA and BA would be divisive figures. Doesn't really need to be someone with a political career behind them but they would need the backing of one or more of the bigger parties. Need a safe pair of hands who won't go too far of piste in office.

Dick Spring maybe with his political history a help rather than a hinderence over all, apart from the Eircom issue. Hard to think of an obvious candidate tbh, but one suspects there are a few who definitely should NOT get it, including Dirty Berty.

You are an Ex. F.F. party member.

Yes. For a number of months I was a member of FF soon after leaving school. I got out of it as soon as I saw how corrupt and self-serving they were. The mantra "What's good for Fianna Fail is good for Ireland" summed a lot of them up. There were some decent people amongst them but I left when I witnessed such carry on.

What's your point?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

6th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

DJ Big Daddy Can

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼