Dont write off crypto currency just yet.

I have returned from El Salvador where I had a meeting with the president, Nayib Bukele. He has led an extraordinary transformation of his country. Abolishing crime by the mass roundup and incarceration of criminals, revitalising the economy and making crypto currency legal tender.
Now, some among you may scratch your heads and recall the recent conviction of Sam Bankman Fried and wonder why am I here speaking in a positive light about crypto? Is it not a scam according to the MSM? Now, I was contacted by Bankman Fried at the height of his success. He badly wanted me on board but I saw through him straight away. The man is an oaf, slovenly, poorly dressed and inarticulate. I deemed that he had gotten very lucky and that his success would not last. It is a measure of how much of an oaf I regard him as to his choosing a deeply unattractive girlfriend, one whom I rightly deducted would sell him out to the authorities when his downfall came.

President Bukele is proof that you need the right man to promote crypto currency at that it will became a respected and valid legal tender.

Last edited:
Where is your much vaunted and repeatedly promised and as of yet to be delivered Donald Trump biography bukele?

PM me and I will send you 70 splatcoin for a signed copy.

It is an ongoing project. I am updating it on a regular basis in light of current events.
Fair enough, luckily you do not have an actual publisher as they would have a boot on your neck for missed deadlines.

It must be very time consuming anyway keeping up with all the indictments, convictions and court cases.

Fair enough, luckily you do not have an actual publisher as they would have a boot on your neck for missed deadlines.

It must be very time consuming anyway keeping up with all the indictments, convictions and court cases.
Publishing houses are very keen on Trump. Trump sells, I sell. I hold the reigns.

They got her spot on. Can you imagine Elon hitting on that?
Sam-Bankman-Fried-Court-Sketch-FTX_14.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000002421240.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼