Do you think cork could be independent?

Personally in my own humble opinion, I do believe Cork and the Province Of Munster has a grounds of independence, Historically the capital of Ireland should have been Cork, what did Dublin even do to get it anyways? The blueshirts movement started in Cork, collins came from Cork, some of the greatest people are from Cork, Cork is home to the irish Celts and the true europeans. If states like Lichtenstein, Luxemburg, Hong Kong and poor African countries can survive, why cant we? We have a decent industrial sector, our motto is literally a safe place for ships we are massive for maritime trading from USA to Europe, we house the southern division of the irish army, we have the 2nd most populated city in Ireland we should be our own nation because Cork is simply much better than every other province When God was making the Earth he made it only for cork but corkonians are generous people and gave land to others because celts are good people, infact jerusalem is corkonian because old celtic settlements can be found there, infact most of europe belongs to the celts, most of america belongs to the celts, the celts run congress, Donald trump is irish, Barrack Obama is irish, Neil Armstrong was scottish but still celtic/gaelic The world is a celtic one, most countries dont know it but celts run the world we are the richest in the americas and the europes we run the world tech and business #freeCork #corcaighAbu

Personally in my own humble opinion, I do believe Cork and the Province Of Munster has a grounds of independence, Historically the capital of Ireland should have been Cork, what did Dublin even do to get it anyways? The blueshirts movement started in Cork, collins came from Cork, some of the greatest people are from Cork, Cork is home to the irish Celts and the true europeans. If states like Lichtenstein, Luxemburg, Hong Kong and poor African countries can survive, why cant we? We have a decent industrial sector, our motto is literally a safe place for ships we are massive for maritime trading from USA to Europe, we house the southern division of the irish army, we have the 2nd most populated city in Ireland we should be our own nation because Cork is simply much better than every other province When God was making the Earth he made it only for cork but corkonians are generous people and gave land to others because celts are good people, infact jerusalem is corkonian because old celtic settlements can be found there, infact most of europe belongs to the celts, most of america belongs to the celts, the celts run congress, Donald trump is irish, Barrack Obama is irish, Neil Armstrong was scottish but still celtic/gaelic The world is a celtic one, most countries dont know it but celts run the world we are the richest in the americas and the europes we run the world tech and business #freeCork #corcaighAbu
Dublin was a port that led into a plane leading to the main body of the country and as such was a natural selection as beach-head for invading forces from the next island over, and became the hub through which they exerted their control.

Not sure where you got the idea that the blueshirt movement started in Cork given that the Army Comrades Association was founded in dublin in 1932

We've the third most populated city in Ireland, behind dublin and Belfast.

Other than that.........

Dublin was a port that led into a plane leading to the main body of the country and as such was a natural selection as beach-head for invading forces from the next island over, and became the hub through which they exerted their control.

Not sure where you got the idea that the blueshirt movement started in Cork given that the Army Comrades Association was founded in dublin in 1932

We've the third most populated city in Ireland, behind dublin and Belfast.

Other than that.........
For your first point cork is more open to American shipping lines, thats just common sense

The leader of the blueshirts came from cork

"Ireland" never said northern ireland, guess you mistook me for saying for the whole island

I agree.
I’m all for a hard border on the island of Ireland.
But not where most people think…..

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Shlomo Franklin
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

27th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: 420 Comedy Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼