Do you love what you do?

Your job.

• I find it a tad tedious, tbphwy.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm thinking sperm bank. And because your offspring will come out roaring. A Penthouse provided for you above the bank. Where you pop down in the elevator twice a day. To satisfy millions of women. Thunder thighs.

The modern way of phrasing this question is, 'Are you passionate about what you do?'
It's very important to be passionate about stuff nowadays.
Cooking in particular.

"Passionate" can also be negative though.

You can hate someone with a passion.

Although, you can love to hate someone too, I suppose.

Like yourself and ruttY.

She'd love you deep inside of her, I reckon.

I like what I do.
Occasionally, it's very enjoyable. Occasionally, it's a complete pain in the hole.
But I would certainly be very passionate about it.

Be still my beating heart.

The coin bits, no?

Tell the truth.

Nah, I have no doubt that I have a nice lifestyle but I wouldnt consider money to be my primary driver.

I love Court. I absolutely fucking adore every aspect of it, particularly the District Court (less stuffy than the higher Courts)

If I could go to Court all day every day I would be thrilled with my job.

It is all the other bits that annoy me!

I love my job, it's funny people drift into this line of work and they either stay a few months and hate it, or they stick with it for life and wouldn't consider doing anything else.

Very similar personalities as well, lots of Aquarians strangely enough. A bit crazy dare I say it

Nah, I have no doubt that I have a nice lifestyle but I wouldnt consider money to be my primary driver.

I love Court. I absolutely fucking adore every aspect of it, particularly the District Court (less stuffy than the higher Courts)

If I could go to Court all day every day I would be thrilled with my job.

It is all the other bits that annoy me!
I love court, I love people watching

It's hilarious

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼