Divorce

Nobody goes into marriage expecting it all to end in tears. However, besides the romance and friendship side of things, I've always been conscious that marriage is also a business relationship and acted accordingly.

I've seen fellas over the years who've given full control of finances to their wives. Inevitably, it ended really badly in financial terms, for a few of those lads.

Nobody goes into marriage expecting it all to end in tears. However, besides the romance and friendship side of things, I've always been conscious that marriage is also a business relationship and acted accordingly.

I've seen fellas over the years who've given full control of finances to their wives. Inevitably, it ended really badly in financial terms, for a few of those lads.
Good advice.

A tote repsponse.

Thank you.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

The Brightsides

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼