Did ya ever get that feeling

In the pit if your stomach like something bad is gona happen?

I have that now.

Feel like i'm gona throw up.

Don't know whats wrong with me, i'm on a pure downer. :(

I'm sure there will be some smart remarks to this by the way.

It'll go away if you go to sleep. I find whenever i'm on a downer it helps to just to go to sleep, always feel better in the morn!

wexchick said:
doesn't sound too good there DBO, are ya alrite? why the downer?

Er I'd say its cos me mam and dad are flying out in the morning and I hate flying so it's probably that.

Plus I smoked too much so it's after sending me into a depressed state.

I'll head to bed there in a minute and try to sleep it off.

Da blonde one said:
Er I'd say its cos me mam and dad are flying out in the morning and I hate flying so it's probably that.

Plus I smoked too much so it's after sending me into a depressed state.

I'll head to bed there in a minute and try to sleep it off.

Sounds like crabs.

Throw a bag of sugar down your knickers.

Sure if it doesnt kill them at least it will rot their teeth.

Da blonde one said:
Your kind and caring words mean so much to TBT.

I feel much better now.

You'll be fine in the morning. Always happens after alot of smoke like. I remember this one time.. at band camp.. when I smoked lots of weed and went to see Harry Potter 3 I was so smashed that I couldn't lift my head to watch the movie.. special affects were amazing even if I didn't follow it at all like. But anyways, thats besides the point, I actually thought I was going to swallow my own tongue during the film. So, there was I.. hand in mouth to prevent such a tragedy up the front of the screen and all I could hear from people behind was "Those guys are fucked".. to which I rolled my head back that I saw the two perpetrators upside down.. snots in nose and everything.. I then quickly rolled my head back to an upright position where the room recommenced spinning.
I suspect something similar is happening to you now.. nausea and all that.. it will be gone in the morning once you've slept it off.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

24th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼