Derry City

The show was purely dedicated to the early years in LoI. It didn't even step into the 90s.
I was being a bit mischievous.

The wife's uncle didn't feature in the show at all. He's been selling programmes at the Brandywell for years. Ferrying over team sheets and all that jazz. He's been involved in everything at the club(s) for ever.

He's not in the best of health now but he still bangs on about the trips down to Cork as his favourite.

Derry going well here against some bunch of Kazakh antelope herders in the Eufa Conf League 3rd round. 1-0 after 73mins, 1-1 on aggregate. Derry looking the better side

Kanchelskis involved with Tobol, interviewed at half time .. I’d fancy him to round the lot of them and score the winner still :)

Actually Derry republicans stepped in between them And sorted it And FYI it was the Cork muppets pre arranged a scrap but got windy, They did similar up at a pats match we were at a few years ago, cork coke heads , usual mob of baddies that cause’s ructions wherever they go I witnessed them at first hand in Cobh, Bray, Waterford,Limerick and in Richmond, Thankfully a few got bans and they seem to be quieter

I was being a bit mischievous.

The wife's uncle didn't feature in the show at all. He's been selling programmes at the Brandywell for years. Ferrying over team sheets and all that jazz. He's been involved in everything at the club(s) for ever.

He's not in the best of health now but he still bangs on about the trips down to Cork as his favourite.
I was living in Derry at the time and a lot of mates said and say similar

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Zion Train

The Pav, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼