Darts.

I’ve come to the intellectual conclusion that darts is not a sport.

It’s a hobby, the same as hill walking or going to the scouts, going to mass.

Anything where alcohol improves or doesn't worsen your performance is no sport. Granted it’s not as shit as golf but it’s just not a sport.

Sport requires some level of physical exertion, sweating, running, inflicting pain in your opponent. Darts is just competitive maths for slow people.

Sky should move it to the documentary section.

Brilliant night of darts again tonight. MVG beat Littler 6-5 in the final. Littler missed 2 match darts in the last leg.

Also John Part is gone very heavy. Huge gut.

Irish youngster Katie Sheldon cheated out of a win and just over 2k prize money by man masquerading as a woman.

Is there any reason men should be better than women at darts though other than they have always played it down the pub and not the same amount of women would? Of all the 'sports' it strikes me as one where there really should be nothing stopping women competing with men, snooker and pool which pretty much fall under the same category are others that spring to mind

Is there any reason men should be better than women at darts though other than they have always played it down the pub and not the same amount of women would? Of all the 'sports' it strikes me as one where there really should be nothing stopping women competing with men, snooker and pool which pretty much fall under the same category are others that spring to mind
Male darts athletes will always have the edge over their female counterparts in the fitness and strength and conditioning departments.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼