Cyclists

He's like most male cyclists, fucking animal scum.

FU PhishY

Here's what I saw today as a cyclist:

8.30am, this idiot driver decides a light just flipped to red at a pedestrian crossing means accelerate.. and accelerates into a lady crossing, luckily the lady crossing spotted it and turned so the car hit her straight on and blew her back but she managed to land on her feet with her hands still on the bonnet. She got such a shock she just ran away, she will be stiff as a board tomorrow morning as she took a good hit in the thighs/knees/hip. The dumb fucking driver just kept saying sorry and then tore off - fat, early thirties, blonde ol doll.. red means stop, fairly simple stuff FFS

5.45 - waiting at red lights myself and we got the green, a fella coming across the junction decides he'll floor it and races through the junction, swerving around me, staring at me. Dumb fuck

5.50 - a bus decides he'd like to pull in but I'm between him and the path, so he pulls into my bicycle lane anyway until I had barely enough room. He didn't hit me but any little bit of a misjudgment there and he's squished a cyclist., for what? The dope could have pulled in safely if he waited about 3 seconds

FU PhishY

8.30am, this idiot driver decides a light just flipped to red at a pedestrian crossing means accelerate.. and accelerates into a lady crossing, luckily the lady crossing spotted it and turned so the car hit her straight on and blew her back but she managed to land on her feet with her hands still on the bonnet. She got such a shock she just ran away, she will be stiff as a board tomorrow morning as she took a good hit in the thighs/knees/hip. The dumb fucking driver just kept saying sorry and then tore off - fat, early thirties, blonde ol doll.. red means stop, fairly simple stuff FFS

5.45 - waiting at red lights myself and we got the green, a fella coming across the junction decides he'll floor it and races through the junction, swerving around me, staring at me. Dumb fuck

5.50 - a bus decides he'd like to pull in but I'm between him and the path, so he pulls into my bicycle lane anyway until I had barely enough room. He didn't hit me but any little bit of a misjudgment there and he's squished a cyclist., for what? The dope could have pulled in safely if he waited about 3 seconds

Anecdotal at best

FU PhishY

In all fairness HonkY, Dublin drivers are CUNTS, at least in Cork, a large portion of drivers, will let you out etc.

In all fairness HonkY, Dublin drivers are CUNTS, at least in Cork, a large portion of drivers, will let you out etc.

I hope they are better SmaugY- Dublin is a shaggin disaster for this stuff, everyone gives out about cyclists whilst driving through red lights themselves which is far more dangerous. I haven't seen a cop pull anyone in yonks, so no one bothers with observing the lights anymore.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

6th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼