Cyclists

That would be more of an ORV. Nobody buys a Japanese truck and pretends it’s an SUV.

SUV: Range Rover, BMW X5 & X7, Mercedes M Class, Audi Q7, Lamborghini Urrus, Bentley Bentayga, possibly Cadillac Escalade etc….

ORV: Land Rover Defender, Toyota Landcruiser, Mercedes G Wagen., etc….
Spot on. Nissan Qasqai, VW Tiguan, Sportage are not SUVs but the cycling extremists love to portray them as so and call for them to be taxed out of existence.

Spot on. Nissan Qasqai, VW Tiguan, Sportage are not SUVs but the cycling extremists love to portray them as so and call for them to be taxed out of existence.
Crossovers: VW Tiguan, Ford Kuga, Skoda Karoq, BMW X1, Audi Q3 etc…..

Turnovers: Toyota RAV4, Nissan Qashqai etc….

All Over: High and Dry Tuxedo, Kia Something or other Etc…..

Wrong. The Tiguan and Sportage are both SUVs.

The Qashqai is marketed as a crossover between an SUV and a hatchback.

Better leave commenting on SUVs and cars to the experts in future.

Don't be led astray by Mr. Infodemic.

Wrong. The Tiguan and Sportage are both SUVs.

The Qashqai is marketed as a crossover between an SUV and a hatchback.

Better leave commenting on SUVs and cars to the experts in future.

Don't be led astray by Mr. Infodemic.
They are not. The Tiguan is not much bigger than a Golf. Just higher. The Touareg is an SUV. The Sportage is not one either.

It’s very clear what some are doing though. Lumping all of these cars in together as if somehow a Tiguan and a Range Rover are the same.

The spots to park your bike is a fair shout. Especially for the older guys I know who'd be happy out with an electric bike. I'd say you could give it 30 minutes before its robbed or some scumbag kicks the wheel in.
i see some experiment on line where they parked(in dublin city centre) and locked a bike... it took 25mins before it was stolen... in fairness to cork the rental bikes seem to be left alone as far as i can see..

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jimmy Lee

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼