Cyclists

It must take a certain piece of work to get off on a video where someone is seriously hurt through no fault of their own. The same half dozen fools at it as always. The unloved and unnatural.

ok.. lets go slowly here.. there is no bike NCT or anything like it so I wasn't suggesting the people who are fanatical about bikes should not be subject to your imaginary test

All I was saying is that HemmY got straight into trying to suggest that RTB was negligent about bike maintenance, and I pointed out that this is unlikely given the standard of bike he is cycling and his constant posting about his biking travails. It was a chain slip and the bike he is riding is a finely tuned instrument, it is unlikely he was cycling around with his derailleur out of sync, worn cassette or rings, stretched chain to that extent etc etc.
People just itching to blame him for it.

Just shows you the character of these 'people'

🤣🤣
How does he keep out of the way of traffic when he cycles from Carrigaline to his work?

on one of these, silly
Aviation History Paul Cornu's Flying Bicycle 110th ...

Right, and what traffic was he near when he crashed?
Are you able to understand the written word ?

The here and now was, he was on his own and whatever happened he ended up on the road and he is lucky there was not a vehicle behind or close to him.

Now will you please point out, where I said there was traffic next to him when he crashed?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Hot Blooded Animals

Coughlan's, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼