Cyclists

Punishment passes go wrong. Close friend of mine had his elbow shattered (and broke a few other bones) being hit by a punishment passer.

It wasn't an accident, the guy intentionally drove too close to him.

If he had killed him (and he came close enough), I think it'd be reasonable to call that murder.

Nobody denying punishment passes are reckless, dangerous, and down right stupid! But you, as ever, are overegging thing by claiming they're attempted murder. They're not.

Just that very large arterial roads shouldn't go through the centre of cities.

Albeit that contradicts what you said previously, that it bypasses the city centre (and thus isn't at all similar to the situation in Reading) so honestly at this stage I don't know what's the story with it and really, really couldn't be arsed to find out.

The only equivalent I can think of in Cork to a monstrosity like that is the South Link, albeit between the dump, the stadiums and all of the sports facilities that flank it, it's probably not that bad.
They were stuck for space between the mountain and the sea, so it splits into north and south sections that run through the city in sunken dual carriageways. You can bypass the city on either.

Nobody denying punishment passes are reckless, dangerous, and down right stupid! But you, as ever, are overegging thing by claiming they're attempted murder. They're not.
I'm sure if those folk who knowingly punishment pass RTB get it wrong can explain how that's overegging it in court.

If I decided to push people onto the street into traffic, because I think they deserve it, what would you call that?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼