Create the super-BoB...

AngelaMurphy

Boys Oh Boys Forum Users
I'd go for:

Wolfy's charm, Vince's way with the ladies, Finner's cuddliness, Ted's mind (cos of all the fodder that must be stored in there), Hands' slaeziness, and Ange's hair.

AngelaMurphy said:
I'd go for:

Wolfy's charm, Vince's way with the ladies, Finner's cuddliness, Ted's mind (cos of all the fodder that must be stored in there), Hands' slaeziness, and Ange's hair.

I'd just drop the rest of ye and say Hands for everything

AngelaMurphy said:
I'd go for:

And T's nice hairy legs (except for his gammy knees).

AngelaMurphy said:
I'd go for:

Wolfy's charm, Vince's way with the ladies, Finner's rugged handsomeness and saving of stray kittens, Ted's mind (cos of all the fodder that must be stored in there), Hands' slaeziness, and Ange's hair.

Like describing birds' ideal man wha'

Wolfy Van Der Greylocks said:
teds speed dancing. vincey's way with bouncers. handsy's backwards push-ups. angie's ability to irritate people. finner's small hands. wolfy's dashing good looks.
no small hands! Wolfy's body, Vince's charm, Angie's helpfulness, Handsy's um.... Ok we'll take a good bit of Handsy too, Ted's mind and Finner's rugged handsomeness apparently.

Now get to making THE BoB!

wexchick said:
no small hands! Wolfy's body, Vince's charm, Angie's helpfulness, Handsy's um.... Ok we'll take a good bit of Handsy too, Ted's mind and Finner's rugged handsomeness apparently.

Now get to making THE BoB!

you've obviously been paying close attention to the bob myspace photos .... good call on "wolfy's body". it's certainly the most buff and never fails to whip the birds in a frenzy of uncontrollable excitement. making them easy pickings for all bobs.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼