Council tenants forced out by threats from neighbours

With the price of property for sale or rent now at an affordable level there is no excuse to live in a Council hellhole.

Apart from diagnosed heriditary lazyness / unemployment of course.

There is already a thread on here with Eala and her problems with her traveler neighbours. I couldn't stick it if i was her. Especially not with children. The stress would be too much for me, and I think i am a strong person. But to deal with such scum will put a strain on your life and you will only get either physically or psychological sick....

Sometimes its better just to leave if you get bullied, not worth wasting your energy on people who cannot be changed

In South Dublin, 84 people have requested a transfer in the past 18 months, including 29 this year, due to alleged anti-social behaviour by neighbours, while in Galway City, the figure was 90 for last year. In Cork City, 20 people have applied for a transfer.

Cork clearly a better place to be then if you're on the rent allowance.

There is already a thread on here with Eala and her problems with her traveler neighbours. I couldn't stick it if i was her. Especially not with children. The stress would be too much for me, and I think i am a strong person. But to deal with such scum will put a strain on your life and you will only get either physically or psychological sick....

Sometimes its better just to leave if you get bullied, not worth wasting your energy on people who cannot be changed

what thread that then?

personally I don't know how anyone can live in a city... not with kids anyway...

Same goes for abusive partners.

Hmmm

My prediction of anti social behaviour jobs appearing in Ireland over the next 5 years isn't far off the Mark.

It's good that people are complaining and that some authorities are keeping figures, because at some point they will have to do something about it, and there's a lot mire they can do.

It's outrageous that some authorities can't even provide figures.
And don't be mislead by low figures necessarily meaning that's a better place to live. People report if they think something will be done, they get apathetic if they feel their complaint is going no where and simply move on instead of pursuing a complaint.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..
More events ▼