Corkbeo

Lmao. I am ashamed.

Why do norries always believe in angels and heaven and folksy stuff?

People of all social classes believe in irrational shite. The Quay-Co Op has the most middle class arty clientele in the City. Take a gander at the posters in the notice boards there, every second one is for some kind of makey up new age pseudo-science malarkey and I don't mean yoga. These are people who for the most part are highly educated and they lap up stuff that has no proven benefits.

People of all social classes believe in irrational shite. The Quay-Co Op has the most middle class arty clientele in the City. Take a gander at the posters in the notice boards there, every second one is for some kind of makey up new age pseudo-science malarkey and I don't mean yoga. These are people who for the most part are highly educated and they lap up stuff that has no proven benefits.

A lot of that is mid-life crisis stuff, I think. Buddhism is another big draw from what I've seen.

People would be much happier if they just embraced the chaos and stopped trying to figure things out that no-one has or ever should figure out.

“We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.” - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼