Cork u20 Hurling team 2022

(U20H v Tipperary): B Saunderson (Midleton); E Downey (Glen Rovers), D O’Leary (Watergrasshill), C Smyth (Midleton); B O’Connor (St Finbarr’s), E Twomey (St Finbarr’s), L Horgan (Glen Rovers); B O’Sullivan (Kanturk), C McCarthy (Sarsfields); B Keating (Ballincollig), S Walsh (Carrigtwohill), B Cunningham (St Finbarr’s); C Walsh (Kanturk), D Hogan (Sarsfields), J Cahalane (St Finbarr’s).

Subs: C Wilson (Newcestown), D O’Sullivan (Ballinhassig), C Geary (Youghal), E Cullinane (Ballinhassig), D Flynn (Ballygiblin), D Healy (Lisgoold), M Howell (Douglas), D McSweeney (Blarney), E O’Leary (Glen Rovers).

Additional panel members: P O’Sullivan (Fr O’Neills), P Cummins (St Colman’s), S Daly (Randal Óg), J Dwyer (Ballincollig), L Elliott (Sarsfields), C Grainger (Ballinhassig), J Leahy (Dungourney), K Lyons (Ballygarvan), D Cremin (Midleton), W Buckley (St Finbarr’s), T O’Connell (Ballincollig), M Mullins (Whitechurch), E Kirby (Blarney), C Tobin (Bride Rovers).

He does but a half back line of O'Connor, Twomey and Downey would really give us a platform to dominate IMO. Fb line does look very solid though you're correct.
I like Downey in the half-back line as well but it might make more sense to have him in the full-back line against that big Tipperary full-forward line. Shelly, Leamy and Creedon are all big men and good under the high ball.

Overall it looks a stronger and more balanced team than last week. Sean Walsh had a good impact from the bench last week and will provide better protection for the half-back line.

Great to see O'connor starting. Hoping Flynn will be available to spring off the bench. Himself and Brian O'Sullivan would make a formidable midfield pairing. Disappointed Buckley from the Barrs didn't even make the subs. Was outstanding for the Minors last year and appears to have taken to senior league hurling in his stride. Rapid player with a great eye for a score and a pass.
Need Cunningham and Cahalane to stand up a bit more, been quite disappointed with their performances so far but I feel Jack is wasted in the corner. He's a Cian Lynch-esque playmaker. Need him floating around the 45 in my opinion

4 barrs and the best not even included in the subs.

Great to see O'connor starting. Hoping Flynn will be available to spring off the bench. Himself and Brian O'Sullivan would make a formidable midfield pairing. Disappointed Buckley from the Barrs didn't even make the subs. Was outstanding for the Minors last year and appears to have taken to senior league hurling in his stride. Rapid player with a great eye for a score and a pass.
Need Cunningham and Cahalane to stand up a bit more, been quite disappointed with their performances so far but I feel Jack is wasted in the corner. He's a Cian Lynch-esque playmaker. Need him floating around the 45 in my opinion
I heard they played a 15v15 the other night and Buckley didn't even get a run out 🤷‍♂️

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

In Da F House

Levis Corner House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼