Cork minor Football 2022

Great credit to these young lads for turning it around showed there is plenty good footballers there Ed Meyers you just cant beat a class player
Another go now at Kerry and and All-Ireland q final at least to look forward to well done tonight young Rebels ...

Great credit to these young lads for turning it around showed there is plenty good footballers there Ed Meyers you just cant beat a class player
Another go now at Kerry and and All-Ireland q final at least to look forward to well done tonight young Rebels ...
Myers was unmarkable, also thought Ben O'Sullivan looked v good off the bench

Great performance but why wasn't there anything near this team selected v Kerry? Why wasn't Ed Myers started, I doubt they were saving him when they brought him on with 20 minutes to go and the result a foregone conclusion at that stage?

The defence needs to improve on tackling, some very silly frees and a black card conceded.

Also a decent plan on kickouts required with consistency welcome from the mid-field sector.

Well done to all involved!

Fair play to the lads for responding so positively tonight.

Hayes, Gillespie, O Donovan and Kearney the pick of the bunch for me. All classy footballers. Myers at CF though looked a bit special.

I suppose for the Kerry game the defence needs to be strengthened and a better kickout plan in place despite Gillespie cleaning up. That's for another day though.

Well done to those young lads tonight and I hope they show their potential vs Kerry.

Great performance but why wasn't there anything near this team selected v Kerry? Why wasn't Ed Myers started, I doubt they were saving him when they brought him on with 20 minutes to go and the result a foregone conclusion at that stage?

The defence needs to improve on tackling, some very silly frees and a black card conceded.

Also a decent plan on kickouts required with consistency welcome from the mid-field sector.

Well done to all involved!

True although I guess you could argue, especially in this age group, that it's difficult to know the players who will step up in championship. The lad who has a stormer in training or in club games may baulk on the step up to inter county.

Kick outs do need to be addressed. Kerry will be lot more unforgiving on this than Tipp were last night.

Between Olan O'Donovan's barnet last night, and the Offaly lad during the week in the hurling. Maybe our senior footballers should all grow out the mullets.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

Blue Steel

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼