Cork hurlings next manager

Lmao chickenshit. You said I wasn’t from Cork. I asked if u had the balls to put your fanny where your mouth is. Once again, you backed out. R&B destroyed you before, so I totally understand why you don’t want to be humiliated yet again, programme boy. :lol!:
What when he said I'd never been to a particular match and I produced the programme for it and then asked him to do the same?
Listen GregBoringShite, Lee Bushwhacker is twice the Corkman you are at this stage.
🤣

Interesting that Mul and Sully have come out with criticisms. Surely wouldn’t be the case if either were in the running, they would be tight lipped and playing the waiting game.

And nothing heard from Furlong. Writing could be on the wall.
On Furlong, what are his credentials if any?

Excellent hurler for Carrig, leader from center back in their county win. Ok

Minor AL winning manager with Cork. Good

Led Russell Rovers to a Cork lower IH final. No despect but its lower IH.

This is not a standout
CV IMO compared to Pat Ryan or a Liam Sheedy.

Appointing Furlong looks like a big gamble.

Wow what a great retort. You're calling me yellow now?
You really are a Greg Boring Shite.
🤣
Reply when you are up for the challenge of betting your handle against whether or not I am from Cork. Otherwise, please go back to your default (R&B’s forum bitch).

What a total pity you are, Mr all mouth and no trousers, forum Chickenshit. :lol!:

It's Clayton Fluffer on the scene for a bit of slap and tickle. It's funny how easy it is to herd all the gobshites together.
Frank Fluffer, Clayton Fluffer and Greg Boring Shite.
A triumvirate of gobshites.

🤣

It's Clayton Fluffer on the scene for a bit of slap and tickle. It's funny how easy it is to herd all the gobshites together.
Frank Fluffer, Clayton Fluffer and Greg Boring Shite.
A triumvirate of gobshites.

🤣
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Take his bet ya coward.
810.jpg

That still cracks me.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼