Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I've no problem with Lehane starting. If Cork are going to win an all Ireland there's a good chance he'll be needed to contribute later on in championship so giving him a start
Big time Leeside. Confidence builder and Offaly will be a huge tester for games to come down the road . No need to give gametime to other lads. Stick with Conor.

O'Flynn, Roche, Kingston, Twomey, Cunningham, O'Connor, Healy.

We are not short of options, just short of the balls to drop him.
Take out Kingston and O Connor and I’d agree except the last two aren’t even on the 26 and they are the two who could be the answer

Edit - I just noticed Brian Roche isn’t even on the panel 😳

Last edited:
Big time Leeside. Confidence builder and Offaly will be a huge tester for games to come down the road . No need to give gametime to other lads. Stick with Conor.
😀

I was reading that thinking “Highway Man has come full circle” Then by the 4th word it began to dawn on me that the darkness remains strong in this one

I've no problem with Lehane starting. If Cork are going to win an all Ireland there's a good chance he'll be needed to contribute later on in championship so giving him a start is good I think

Bananas stuff, playing a joe mcdonagh team is grand but he has had a decade of chances at the real stuff and his time has passed, has tried hard but there are other options and while others talk about the alleged strength of the panel this selection in particular has me worried that the lesson still hasn’t been fully learned by management. A half forward has to be a physical hard working accurate player who will tackle and win ball as much as he scores or creates scores, while we’ll win Saturday thet isn’t really the point, I’ll be interested in the order of the subs as they should be pointers towards what happens next

We are assembling a serious side - just look at the quality on our bench

Robbie O Flynn & Jack O Connor are fliers and when they get back to top form, they will scare the Bejasus out of most opposition

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Fairytale of The Pogues: A tribute by The Rapparees
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

18th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Sarah Lou

Arty's Bar, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼