Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Yea I know but I actually think there's a fairly solid chance of it happening.
Why?
You think Waterford are a match for Limerick?
In Limerick.
One week after emptying the tank v Clare and accruing some more injuries versus a fresher Limerick team who've had 2 weeks to prep.
This is the first 1 week turnaround that Waterford have had this RR too.

Why?
You think Waterford are a match for Limerick?
In Limerick.
One week after emptying the tank v Clare and accruing some more injuries versus a fresher Limerick team who've had 2 weeks to prep.
This is the first 1 week turnaround that Waterford have had this RR too.
I know and I understand that's how it should be.
To paraphrase Luke Skywalker - I have a very bad feeling about this.

They are a tough crowd to like. I enjoy talking sport with all supporters.

Was lucky to be in a KK hotel recently, having a great hurling chat with strangers from Lim and Tipp and Donegal.

Was chatting anyway with a KK fella on hurling. As soon as he clicked I was from Cork. His face started scowling and he pretty much walked away....Pathetic stuff.

I think Cusacks Stepford wives comments have soured them against all Cork. They are a miserable shower...
I'm there pretending I'm not all that interested, when really, I just want Hoggy, Shamie and all the rest to shove their rose of mooncoin so far up their holes that they'll need their tonsils out.

Yea I know but I actually think there's a fairly solid chance of it happening.
I don’t see it

If the game is close coming down the stretch both will try win it as you can’t trust the others not to.

If it’s a draw and someone gets a free, why would you throw away a win to keep things level when the outcome is the same for your team in terms of progression out of Munster?

Limerick will not be happy after our match, but they haven’t gone well yet. I think Kelly will be demanding a performance. Davy will be Davy, the CCCcCccCCcC should hurry up any ban him in time for the match.. I’d pay to be there when he finds out :)

I'm there pretending I'm not all that interested, when really, I just want Hoggy, Shamie and all the rest to shove their rose of mooncoin so far up their holes that they'll need their tonsils out.
Fingers crossed for a good year and a competitive Cork for years to come.

Unfortunately best of enermies is not a term for Cork v KK, its pretty toxic.

Cusack and Tyrell were fighting and arguing at the Cork KK league game a few months back. It never ends...

Cusack and Tyrell were fighting and arguing at the Cork KK league game a few months back. It never ends...
Yeah I remember that and it was fairly pathetic from both of them, albeit it makes great telly and both of them know it and are savvy media operators.

Cusack provides endless motivation for Kilkenny and always has. Ill always be a fan because of his achievements and because of his bravery in coming out publicly at a time when there was a tide of homophobic abuse levelled at him but I think he could show a bit more restraint, respect and diplomacy at times.

If Cork qualify and get to a QF or beyond his 'We Are Cork's style bleating is psychological manna from heaven for the opposition. Particularly if we cross Kilkenny.

I know and I understand that's how it should be.
To paraphrase Luke Skywalker - I have a very bad feeling about this.
A rejuvenated Waterford who have a never say die approach this year v Limerick who have been on the road a good few years now and are looking vulnerable. This could come down to a tight finish and I wouldn’t be putting the house on it not being a draw.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

25th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Flotsam Magazine Sticker Exhibition

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼