Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Our famine is going on 19 years, far longer than any of the big and some of the not so big counties. We scraped past Limerick and hammered a shite Tipp team. Good results but for some here it's like being on the road to Dublin and thinking you're already there because you just went past Kilbeheny. Enjoy the two wins but remember 2021.

Agree with above posters having no pity with keeping the boot on Tipp's neck but also important to do it to KK when we get the chance. Long may KK's famine continue Richie... fuck 'em.
There’s nothing wrong with what he said here. Two wins don’t make any team a great team. Beating Limerick is brilliant. Most teams would and will beat Tipp. We didn’t get out of the group last year. Small margins but on the wrong side of them too often.

This team is in form and going in the right direction but anyone that thinks what he said there is false or biased against Cork for whatever reason is watching through rose tinted glasses.

The margins in hurling are fine. This team has still loads to prove but great to see things going in the right direction and the supporters rowing in behind the team in massive force.

Turn the tables and try to say something positive about KK

I couldn’t possibly under any circumstances :)
I'm sure lads here expect lads from other counties to blow smoke up our holes. Then you see the comments here about Eddie Keher, the irony is hilarious.
There is nothing wrong with what he said, we've done nothing yet. Won three games out of 8, the bad man from KK didn't say we are contenders, who actually gives a f8ck

Last edited:
Agree with above posters having no pity with keeping the boot on Tipp's neck but also important to do it to KK when we get the chance. Long may KK's famine continue Richie... fuck 'em.
I'm not getting carried away with us just yet unlike maybe some on here but it is an absolute fact that we are All-Ireland contenders.

If we are not contenders then the only other county's you can make a case for is Limerick and Clare really.

His shit about we haven't strung consistent performances together in 20 years, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2021. Just to name the last 5 times.

I'm sure lads here expect lads from other counties to blow smoke up our holes. Then you see the comments here about Eddie Keher, the irony is hilarious.
There is nothing wrong with what he said, we've done nothing yet. Won three games out of 8
Earra.. it’s posted here and people are talking about it.. job done!

Hogan was a super hurler, but KK are as arrogant a bunch you'll ever meet, no one hurls the right way bar them.. my brother in law married into that tribe and the shit I’ve had to listen to would make your ears bleed

He’s not going to accept we are going anywhere until we ram it down their throats like the last time we got our hands on them
in Croker.. and when we do I’ll enjoy it every bit as much, just hopefully with a more enjoyable final to follow :)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kayleigh Maimaran Residency

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 4pm

More events ▼