Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Hard to believe the lack of support for Tipp, something radically wrong. Great win for us against a pretty poor team when they come up against a side with our ability. Turning point I think we're out goals (Connolly tbh), they were mentally shook. Their defending was pretty poor, gave us loads of room, which we punished. 1st half they gave us plenty, Tim struggling, full back line under pressure, our half forward line struggling, apart from Barrett. Second half introduction of Luke Meade made a big difference, settled thinks down a lot, we got back in the groove. Next week it's out of our hands.

Amazing performances the last two games. Just disgusted with that first game against Waterford. We are clearly miles better than that. With that performance today we would've beaten them easily. Just have to hope that Limerick and Waterford don't draw next weekend. I assume Limerick will want to get back to winning ways but theoretically both teams could possibly play out a draw?

Hard to believe the lack of support for Tipp, something radically wrong. Great win for us against a pretty poor team when they come up against a side with our ability. Turning point I think we're out goals (Connolly tbh), they were mentally shook. Their defending was pretty poor, gave us loads of room, which we punished. 1st half they gave us plenty, Tim struggling, full back line under pressure, our half forward line struggling, apart from Barrett. Second half introduction of Luke Meade made a big difference, settled thinks down a lot, we got back in the groove. Next week it's out of our hands.
Watching it on TV. You could see the level of Cork support. They were everywhere. The game was in Thurles but Cork support definitely outnumbered the natives.

Delighted with that today, just in the door for the Sunday Game.

It’s out of our hands now, but can’t fault the effort in the last two games to give us a chance, (and thankfully Waterford have helped us along with those last minute scores they conceded to Tipp and Clare).

Gonna be a long week but I think we should be ok, can’t see Limerick wilting to Waterford in the Gaelic Grounds and hopefully we’ll slip through in third to face either Laois/Offaly.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼