Cork Hurlers - Part 2

And the highlights didn't even show the amazing pass that Dalton did that was posted earlier. Also Rob Downey in the first play is embarrassing but he did come good to be fair to him.
Yeah what the hell was that? Notice it watching the first time. It was like he was out for a walk in the park. Very odd.

Hayes stamping on Barrett in the last clip of the first video.. the technique was practiced outside a nightclub a while back
An outrageous pick from Barrett there. Would agree with the other poster, prob should have got motm over Fitzgibbon.

Same again please Shane - Tipp have struggled at 6 this year a bit. Bryan O’Mara likely to play there again and they’ll keep Ronan Maher at 3 on Connolly I’m sure.

Barrett was particularly outstanding; from 13 possessions, Barrett scored 1-2, set up 1-3 and was fouled for four frees.
From Christy O'Connors article. That's incredible
Barrett is the type of player every team needs, fit, strong, fast, clever and an insatiable appetite for hard work. I have been a big fan of his for a long time. He’s settled in the team now and will flourish

I’d say Coleman and o donoghue are under more pressure than Cahalane . Thought he played ok too
Anyone who thinks O’Donoghue is under pressure hasn’t a clue. He made two costly errors in possession but he’s one of the best man markers in the country. Has held Hutchinson and Gillane from play fairly handily. If we had more inside defenders like him then we’d be sorted.

He has weaknesses with the ball in hand but you can get away with that provided we play to his strengths, such as not pucking out short to him. Eoin Downey should start next week in place of Cahalane.

Anyone who thinks O’Donoghue is under pressure hasn’t a clue. He made two costly errors in possession but he’s one of the best man markers in the country. Has held Hutchinson and Gillane from play fairly handily. If we had more inside defenders like him then we’d be sorted.

He has weaknesses with the ball in hand but you can get away with that provided we play to his strengths, such as not pucking out short to him. Eoin Downey should start next week in place of Cahalane.
People would rather find a scapegoat still even with a win.
Yes O' Donoghue made two mistakes but Cork still won, he kept Gillane scoreless from play.
If O Donoghue did not make those mistakes you could argue he was in contention for man of the match.

The mistakes I would blame come of the tactics and strategy of the management.
The signal of going short came from the bench (was in front of me) and Collins proceeded to give the signal to the players.

The only people that think O' Donoghue is under pressure is the people who haven't a clue about hurling.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

2nd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cork/Brittany ‘maritime’ Residency Exhibition

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼