Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Probably the right call, I’d love to see him midfield but the two lads there had great games. I heard Joyce is out for a while anyway so it’s probably irrelevant. I’d bring Millerick in at 7 if so
Mellerick in for MC would be only change to team I'd make. Plus tell defense if they get a short puck out no messing around with it passing it left and right across the pitch

Probably the right call, I’d love to see him midfield but the two lads there had great games. I heard Joyce is out for a while anyway so it’s probably irrelevant. I’d bring Millerick in at 7 if so
Heard he has a bad hammy and at least 6 weeks.
Hope I’m wrong but Coleman struggled.
At least we are not debating where to play MC these days, we don’t have to play him. Nice hurler and all as his is we need to win the war before we have the right to hurl and he’s not that character. Mellerick for me also..

Mellerick in for MC would be only change to team I'd make. Plus tell defense if they get a short puck out no messing around with it passing it left and right across the pitch
Spot on, they were hitting some great ball into the full fowards but a few of the short ones were really silly calls. Besides that you couldn’t have much complaints

My wife is glad of me being quiet. Something about me talking too much🤷‍♂️
This morning I told my wife I have good news and bad news, the good news is Cork won , the bad news I have to go to Thurles next Sunday, that didn’t go down well……but I’m going to Thurles next Sunday!! Couldn’t miss Thurles after being at the first 3!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

6th Aug 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Chris McGrath

Arty's Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼