Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Robbie wasn’t playing well. Well held against Clare, and ineffective against Kilkenny. His hamstring issues are recurring chronically. We’re lucky to have Kingston!! Darragh Fitzgibbon hasn’t featured for Cork yet this year…. We’re pulling rabbits out of a hat now!
Clueless. were you at the galway game in December, were you at the clare game in PUR where robbie was shooting the lights out and looked to be hitting his prime?

Jesus , player development will not be on back-burner for christ sake. Nearly every fella goes through a schools academy, Rebel Og and Fitzgibbon. What do fellas want FFS. STOP WATCHING SKY .
Yeah.. Cork’s big problem is bringing players from under 20 to senior grade. Tipperary look the real deal this year.. several younger players blending in well. Yes….Cork need to develop and advance players better… too many end up in the scrap heap.

Clueless. were you at the galway game in December, were you at the clare game in PUR where robbie was shooting the lights out and looked to be hitting his prime?
Not shooting lights out lately and is injury prone! He was well held in league against Clare, got injured against KK and I wouldn’t expect him to feature in remaining league games. Hope team for championship will be as follows…. Assuming DF and Dalton are fit....Collins, Eoin Downey, Cahalane, Millerick, TOM, CJ, Coleman, TOC, Fitzgibbon, Dalton, Harnedy, Twomey, Hayes, Hoggy, Barrett. Subs… Kingston,Lehane, Rob Downey, Roche, Meade, JOC.

Not shooting lights out lately and is injury prone! He was well held in league against Clare, got injured against KK and I wouldn’t expect him to feature in remaining league games. Hope team for championship will be as follows…. Assuming DF and Dalton are fit....Collins, Eoin Downey, Cahalane, Millerick, TOM, CJ, Coleman, TOC, Fitzgibbon, Dalton, Harnedy, Twomey, Hayes, Hoggy, Barrett. Subs… Kingston,Lehane, Rob Downey, Roche, Meade, JOC.
Not a bad team. You're missing Sean O'Donoghue in that?

I’m new here. I’ve looked back on the recent posts and some of the team selections are just off the wall.
It goes to show there is no easy answer. The talent just isn’t coming through
No talent coming through ..????? Are you serious ? Check out all ireland winners recently at u20. Step up to Senior is major step and it doesn't happen overnight but talent is there.
Agree on some team selections here, a bit out there but what the hell.🙂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼