Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Jesus , player development will not be on back-burner for christ sake. Nearly every fella goes through a schools academy, Rebel Og and Fitzgibbon. What do fellas want FFS. STOP WATCHING SKY .
Yeah.. Cork’s big problem is bringing players from under 20 to senior grade. Tipperary look the real deal this year.. several younger players blending in well. Yes….Cork need to develop and advance players better… too many end up in the scrap heap.

Clueless. were you at the galway game in December, were you at the clare game in PUR where robbie was shooting the lights out and looked to be hitting his prime?
Not shooting lights out lately and is injury prone! He was well held in league against Clare, got injured against KK and I wouldn’t expect him to feature in remaining league games. Hope team for championship will be as follows…. Assuming DF and Dalton are fit....Collins, Eoin Downey, Cahalane, Millerick, TOM, CJ, Coleman, TOC, Fitzgibbon, Dalton, Harnedy, Twomey, Hayes, Hoggy, Barrett. Subs… Kingston,Lehane, Rob Downey, Roche, Meade, JOC.

Not shooting lights out lately and is injury prone! He was well held in league against Clare, got injured against KK and I wouldn’t expect him to feature in remaining league games. Hope team for championship will be as follows…. Assuming DF and Dalton are fit....Collins, Eoin Downey, Cahalane, Millerick, TOM, CJ, Coleman, TOC, Fitzgibbon, Dalton, Harnedy, Twomey, Hayes, Hoggy, Barrett. Subs… Kingston,Lehane, Rob Downey, Roche, Meade, JOC.
Not a bad team. You're missing Sean O'Donoghue in that?

I’m new here. I’ve looked back on the recent posts and some of the team selections are just off the wall.
It goes to show there is no easy answer. The talent just isn’t coming through
No talent coming through ..????? Are you serious ? Check out all ireland winners recently at u20. Step up to Senior is major step and it doesn't happen overnight but talent is there.
Agree on some team selections here, a bit out there but what the hell.🙂

Made me spit out my coffee the ridiculousness of this comment. How many u20s all Irelands in recent times is it again?
Give Maxwell a good sucking up again there Horse..
How many U20 hurlers have come through and put Cork on the road to winning Liam McCarthy?
Sure it’s back we are going.
Winning underage things is lovely & grand and it’s great for the boys in the networks back slapping etc, but it’s clearly irrelevant when it comes to the only thing that matters, winning Liam McCarthy.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Micky Overman - Comedy Stop Cork
Wavelength (Cyprus Ave Rooftop)

11th Oct 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Notes From Sheepland (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼