Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Give him time, some Bullshitters have given lads 10 years . Barely his 1st season.
You’re a gas man, they’re all useless according to you except for the lad that you said would do the work of 3 men in the half forward line 😂 he was poor… most disappointing thing was just trying to get on the scoreboard when we needed a goal

Sean has been on the panel since 2019. I like him but he has had chances and hasn’t done enough… yet. Might get there but I think we’ve better lads that need a chance now.

Grrrrrrrrrr.
Hate losing, and especially hate losing in Ennis.

Thought Joyce, O'Connell and O'Donoghue were great today, not perfect obvs, but just full of good energy and fight.

My nerves won't be able for a whole season of trying to short pass and run the ball through the war zone in midfield.
The longer ball going into the half forward line was decent enough, but to my inexpert eye the speed and height of it looks to require an immaculate first touch, which I didn't see much of today bar one unreal moment from Hoggy in the first half.
Some odd misses from him in the first half though.

Clare looked much more relaxed, settled and slick - at one stage in the second half they were literally running rings around our half forward line.
They also nailed their long range shots and we coughed up way too many frees.
Similar to last year in that we were switched off for long periods, not similar in thar we didn't get away with this time around.

Hope we sort ourselves out enough to beat KK on Saturday, I definitely can't cope with losing to them!!!

First day out in the league with a hugely experimental team, literally missing at least 7/8 starters and fellas are writing Cork off already 🤣
It’s hilarious, cowards sitting behind keyboards criticising all in sundry without a glimmer and can’t be arsed going to support the team. Not to mention the essay writers who think their opinion is gold. 🤣🤣

Far too many bog average hurlers who are just not up to IC standard and sadly will never get to the level required. On the pitch today only Joyce looked like a top top player. Hoggie had his moments and Robbie needs more game time. Aside from that, sadly nothing whatsoever to get excited about in terms of ending the famine. Simply put - not enough real quality

I agree. It’s not all doom an gloom. MC, DF, DC, TOM, SH, RD will all play huge roles this year.

If Joyce gets injured we may as well withdraw from the championship. TOC has a great attitude, if play him HF and let him belt away and run for the day.
Collins, SOD, Kingston, Cahalane, RD, Joyce, Coleman, TOC/TOM, Fitzgibbon, Dalton, Harnedy, Barrett, RF, Connolly, Horgan. Starting championship team not far off the above. Need to blood Mullins, Kingston, Ethan Twomey. Give more league game time to Millerick, Hayes,NOL…as the panel strength is all important in today’s game.

Collins, SOD, Kingston, Cahalane, RD, Joyce, Coleman, TOC/TOM, Fitzgibbon, Dalton, Harnedy, Barrett, RF, Connolly, Horgan. Starting championship team not far off the above. Need to blood Mullins, Kingston, Ethan Twomey. Give more league game time to Millerick, Hayes,NOL…as the panel strength is all important in today’s game.
Ben Cunningham needs to be blooded in.., why not today???

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Murry
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Nov 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Civilisation Blooming - Deirdre Frost & Seiko Hayase

The Lavit Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10:30am

More events ▼