Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Darragh Flynn Padraig Power Ger Collins Dan Harrington Sam Quirke Cormac Beausang
Power will miss the league anyway with injury. Hard luck to Harrington - he was down to play in the Munster League match against Limerick, I would guess a good performance there might have had him tried during the league.
Quirke the big surprise for me there. With Ger Collins gone, who is the third goalie along with Pa Collins and Saunderson?

Power will miss the league anyway with injury. Hard luck to Harrington - he was down to play in the Munster League match against Limerick, I would guess a good performance there might have had him tried during the league.
Quirke the big surprise for me there. With Ger Collins gone, who is the third goalie along with Pa Collins and Saunderson?
Davis or Connolly?

There is a massive difference between Horgan and lehane in fairness, hoggy turns up and was arguably corks best player vs limerick last year, unfortunately lehane seems to continue to get picked regardless of championship performance
His legs are gone/going though. And he’s not as accurate from frees as he used to be. Happens every player. I mean no slight on him.

Darragh Flynn Padraig Power Ger Collins Dan Harrington Sam Quirke Cormac Beausang
As Padraig Power has a long term injury, the only one I’d have a real issue with is Sam Quirke, I think he’s a good bit of stuff, but the options for 2 midfield spots are huge, Fitzy, Luke, Ethan, BRoche, MarkC, Tommy and possibly Tim.

Who is the 3rd goalkeeper with Patrick and Saunderson if Ger is gone? I think this will help the dynamics within the goalkeeping group as it can’t be ideal having 2 brothers out of 3 goalies.

I’d like to see the list of 35 or whatever it is though before a final judgement

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

From Source To Sea

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼