Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Don’t ever change. Your stupidity and poor grasp of English wasn’t missed here one bit. I didn’t dismiss our history nor tradition. Typical of a moron, disagree with me and you must not be from Cork

Now while we are on the subject of history, tell me again how you regard Sean Og as personal friend even though you only met him once at a book signing or have a pop at JBM over his private life.
Others might pity you here because of your special issues but I shall not afford you the same pity or sympathy. You act like a c8nt, you will be called on it.🤡🤡

It’s like being deported back 10 years on here tonight 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t ever change. Your stupidity and poor grasp of English wasn’t missed here one bit. I didn’t dismiss our history nor tradition. Typical of a moron, disagree with me and you must not be from Cork

Now while we are on the subject of history, tell me again how you regard Sean Og as personal friend even though you only met him once at a book signing or have a pop at JBM over his private life.
Others might pity you here because of your special issues but I shall not afford you the same pity or sympathy. You act like a c8nt, you will be called on it.🤡🤡

If you are who i suspect you are, then i believe you made some interesting comments about John Allen (our most recent senior hurling all Ireland winning manager) before, when you were posting under one of your many banned accounts on here.

It was something to do with having a dig about expenses and the Limerick job. I think i'll just put this fruitcake here on ignore.;)

Was at Douglas v Erin's own. Alan Cadogan very lively. 1:3 from play. Pity he didn't get 10 or 15 min against Limerick this year. We could be looking at different all ireland champions. His always a treat
Get real please.Limerick are goin for 5 in a row we are how long wit out 1.We did not win all ireland would not have and will not for years.Underage means nothing and doing it in a club match a waste of time.

I know this is prob wrong thread but good cork fans here. The only tickets for camogie final tomorrow are behind the goal. I wonder would we be able to get into upper stand and try get around halfway line. Do people think it will be closed of. I haven't got experience of trying to get up there when it's closed

If you are who i suspect you are, then i believe you made some interesting comments about John Allen (our most recent senior hurling all Ireland winning manager) before, when you were posting under one of your many banned accounts on here.

It was something to do with having a dig about expenses and the Limerick job. I think i'll just put this fruitcake here on ignore.;)
Lying again, you really can’t help yourself. Put me on ignore, suits me fine, it won’t stop me calling you on your pathetic simpleton bull shit though, good luck with it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Bermuda County Council

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼