Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Good point re Tipps physicality, on the back of that both Tim O Mahony and Sean Twomey are serious options to start, with Seamus sprung from the bench in the second
red&blue i hear your Clubmen Twomey and Hayes going v well in training especially Twomey from all accounts. Could they play a part this championship? Was impressed with them v much v Clare in the league and Twomey in the first half v Kilkenny.

Eoin Downey has to come in to strengthen our defence.
A fit again Robbie to start is probably a tighter call - they might hold him off until next game.

I’d be thinking so we become a moving target, becoming unpredictable. Makes it harder for Tipp to plan if we are changing our hand. Cahill will have studied us hard from last week.
I think Cahill will be picking his own team and will not worry too much who we play

I think Cahill will be picking his own team and will not worry too much who we play
Agreed, if Ryan does make changes to the starting 15 I doubt it's going to be because he wants us to " become a moving target" or "unpredictable".
His reasons would be more solid than that.
Wouldn't surprise me massively if he didn't make any changes to the starting 15, if all of those who started on Sunday are flying fit.

Agreed, if Ryan does make changes to the starting 15 I doubt it's going to be because he wants us to " become a moving target" or "unpredictable".
His reasons would be more solid than that.
Wouldn't surprise me massively if he didn't make any changes to the starting 15, if all of those who started on Sunday are flying fit.
Some lads here think it is football manager that they're playing.

the traditional cork thing would be to make no change and that has served us well over the last 15 years….most analysis has looked at the goal chances we gave up and the fact tipp hint goals and have better forwards then waterford.
Depending on what way you view the goal chances and the opportunities this might afford tipp I would think any manager would have to look at changes especially as Downey is available and o’donoghue should be ok for the bench.
I think cork are fucked if they lose Saturday as they won’t beat limerick away and Ennis is difficult to put it mildly

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Seed Talks: Science Of Psychedelics
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

7th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

I Saw The Tv Glow (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼