Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I think it has to be Cahalane. He gets a lot of stick but he will love a physical bash with Gleeson.
We may go horses for courses and put Downey on Michael Kiely, Niall O Leary on Dessie Hutchinson, Ger Millerick following Colin Dunford out the pitch and our half back line of Tommy, Ciaran and Damien holding their shape

Anyone going to the GAA panel tomorrow night in Glanworth? Donal Og, Mullane and Breige Corkery, €15. Should be a nice one to whet the appetite for Sunday. Good idea, like one of the Cheltenham preview nights.

Team podsibly
Collins
O leary Cahalane Millerick
O Connell Joyce Downey
Roche Meade
Barrett Fitzgibbon Mahoney
O Flynn Horgan Harnedy

16 G Collins
17 Cormac O Brien
18 O Donoghue capt
19 E Twomey
20 C Cahalane
21 Dalton
22 Power
23 B Hayes
24 J O Connor
25 S Twomey
26 S Kingston

Team podsibly
Collins
O leary Cahalane Millerick
O Connell Joyce Downey
Roche Meade
Barrett Fitzgibbon Mahoney
O Flynn Horgan Harnedy

16 G Collins
17 Cormac O Brien
18 O Donoghue capt
19 E Twomey
20 C Cahalane
21 Dalton
22 Power
23 B Hayes
24 J O Connor
25 S Twomey
26 S Kingston

Would not play Mellerick corner back, I appreciate he may be a dedicated to picking up a certain player. Wouldn't have O Mahony on either. I also appreciate I'm not exactly offering any alternatives :)

Hearing rumors a certain young man from The Barrs man could be involved.

We may go horses for courses and put Downey on Michael Kiely, Niall O Leary on Dessie Hutchinson, Ger Millerick following Colin Dunford out the pitch and our half back line of Tommy, Ciaran and Damien holding their shape
Niall O Leary on Hutchinson would scare me if I’m honest. I like O Leary but he’s a tad loose to be our main man marker for my liking.

Probably the most anticipated Cork team announcement in a long time. Would love if we did the Tipp style announcement

When the team will be announced 50% on here will be happy 30% undecided and 20% will say that A B or C does not deserve his place.
PS I think Conor Lehane should not make the team.
Going off of what PR is saying (team is picked on performance), its only fair that he's benched. Agree with the above, I hope ill be apart of the 50 but realistically I will probably be in the 20 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .

Going off of what PR is saying (team is picked on performance), its only fair that he's benched. Agree with the above, I hope ill be apart of the 50 but realistically I will probably be in the 20 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .
I agree but what if he’s been shooting out the lights and working his socks off in training in the last few weeks? That’s the bit none of us have any idea of

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The White Horse, Ballincollig

11th Aug 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Chris McGrath

Arty's Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼