Cork Hurlers - Part 2

anyone else have concerns about TOM playing centre field?

I like Tim and would certainly have him in my team but I think at midfield his speed of hurling might get him caught. He’s a great man to run off the shoulder and adds a lot of physicality but he’s prone to a big block or hook as he strikes it. I do think we are lacking a so called enforcer in the centre but seeing as he has had so limited hurling exposure to this position during the league I think it raises a slight concern if I’m honest.

I like Tim and would certainly have him in my team but I think at midfield his speed of hurling might get him caught. He’s a great man to run off the shoulder and adds a lot of physicality but he’s prone to a big block or hook as he strikes it. I do think we are lacking a so called enforcer in the centre but seeing as he has had so limited hurling exposure to this position during the league I think it raises a slight concern if I’m honest.
100%. I’d either have him wing back or full forward.

I would agree with this. If Tim had a run of games at midfield he could well be the answer but it’s a shot in the dark at the moment. Might make more sense to play him wing foward. The team announcement will be very interesting

I would agree with this. If Tim had a run of games at midfield he could well be the answer but it’s a shot in the dark at the moment. Might make more sense to play him wing foward. The team announcement will be very interesting
Agree with all of that , and yet the way the game is gone in the last couple of years I don’t think we’ll get the best out of fitzgibbon in the congested middle of the field. He’s one of our quickest and most accurate strikers and should move into the forward line, leaving very few options in the middle aside from Roche & Meade. Maybe it’s TOC but TOM would be a better balance.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Chris McGrath

Arty's Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼