Cork GAA Forum 24-9-2016

I know this could probably go into the CB complaints thread, but it could be one of the more important dates coming up for Cork GAA.

Executive are holding an open forum meeting on September 24th at Eire Og from 10:30am

With this coming on us fast, are clubs discussing proposals in advance? Little known fact, clubs are to have their proposals into administrator 2 weeks in advance of the meeting. Deadline for this to me would by Friday 9th September.

Anyway, are clubs actually going to this? Ger Lane essentially said that no club member would be turned away once they got the ok from the club to attend. I believe that every club should send someone who is going to contribute and not the usual lad who goes to meetings and says nothing.

I know this could probably go into the CB complaints thread, but it could be one of the more important dates coming up for Cork GAA.

Executive are holding an open forum meeting on September 24th at Eire Og from 10:30am

With this coming on us fast, are clubs discussing proposals in advance? Little known fact, clubs are to have their proposals into administrator 2 weeks in advance of the meeting. Deadline for this to me would by Friday 9th September.

Anyway, are clubs actually going to this? Ger Lane essentially said that no club member would be turned away once they got the ok from the club to attend. I believe that every club should send someone who is going to contribute and not the usual lad who goes to meetings and says nothing.[/QUOTE]
Yes indeed

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

24th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Houseplants

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼