Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Might not be the right thread but lately i have regularly seen a young woman early 30s at a guess
around lower oliver plunkett st, Poor girl is always talking away to herself, so sad to see,

Might not be the right thread but lately i have regularly seen a young woman early 30s at a guess
around lower oliver plunkett st, Poor girl is always talking away to herself, so sad to see,
I often wonder would it best for unfortunate chronic addicts and others with serious mental health issues if we had dedicated facilities to house them outside the city and away from those that exploit them. A lot of clearly can't take care of themselves. The current hostel arrangements are just not suitable.

I often wonder would it best for unfortunate chronic addicts and others with serious mental health issues if we had dedicated facilities to house them outside the city and away from those that exploit them. A lot of clearly can't take care of themselves. The current hostel arrangements are just not suitable.
Sorry, that money is needed for foreign aid.Let them on the street.

Ah like a camp of some sort that they couldn't leave!!! ;)

Well look at what we have in Anglesea St to counteract all of the goings on in our city :

As if, that's the tree huggers happy anyway, let's not go there with practicalities

Screenshot_20231013_131412_Facebook.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Easy Company
The Vicarstown Inn, North Main St., Cork

27th Oct 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Indie/Folk Music

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼