Coolio goes bang!

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.
:lol!:
Not realy...more a case of lowering it to a level you'd understand. Your quoting of my post was bullshit anyway and.doesn't demonstrate anything other than that you're a bit of a simpleton.

More of a (would be) white knight than a high king.

You thick cunt.

Not realy...more a case of lowering it to a level you'd understand. Your quoting of my post was bullshit anyway and?.?doesn't demonstrate anything other than that you're a bit of a simpleton.

More of a (would be) white knight than a high king.

You thick cunt.
When calling someone a simpleton it's best to spell your words correctly and not to have random full stops in your text. Unless you want to end up looking like a simpleton.

You thick cunt.
:lol!:

To start with I don't know the girl however I think it's important to point out a few things.
1. That's Virgil the WWF 'super' star.
2. Meatsauce was his catchphrase.
3. He 'claims' to have had sex with over a 1000 women.
4. He's so broke he's got a go fund me page that he begs people to contribute to so as to pay his medical bills.

All important points before you besmirch a local girl on a local talk page.

You cunt  tm

They are very low numbers especially for a rapper. Even a run of the mill player can achieve that over 40 or so years. It’s 25 a year. If you’re living in the right city, with deuces and the all the rest of it it should be a piece of cake to achieve that, if that’s what you’re into.

I did a count, with the help of a couple of friends, one time I was laid up in hospital. It’s not really the girls you had that truly stick in your mind, it’s the ones that you passed up because you had just too much of it.

Will Chamerlain, the basketballer, claimed to have had 20 thousand women. I heard him on Howard Stern once and I’d believe him. The lifestyle of a hoops player in the late 60’s and 70’s, traveling from city to city, racking up two pointers and three pointers (sorry deuces and threesomes) along the way,

They are very low numbers especially for a rapper. Even a run of the mill player can achieve that over 40 or so years. It’s 25 a year. If you’re living in the right city, with deuces and the all the rest of it it should be a piece of cake to achieve that, if that’s what you’re into.

I did a count, with the help of a couple of friends, one time I was laid up in hospital. It’s not really the girls you had that truly stick in your mind, it’s the ones that you passed up because you had just too much of it.

Will Chamerlain, the basketballer, claimed to have had 20 thousand women. I heard him on Howard Stern once and I’d believe him. The lifestyle of a hoops player in the late 60’s and 70’s, traveling from city to city, racking up two pointers and three pointers (sorry deuces and threesomes) along the way,
Any chance you could sort me out with a cheap Sky Glass sub m8?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Punk Rock Factory
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

6th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

His Father's Voice

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼