City centre traffic changes,

From august 9th traffic coming up merchants quay from Parnell place will no longer be permitted to turn right onto patricks
bridge or on the Christy Ring bridge, If you want to get to Blackpool or onto Mallow rd you need to go via patricks quay,

From august 9th traffic coming up merchants quay from Parnell place will no longer be permitted to turn right onto patricks
bridge or on the Christy Ring bridge, If you want to get to Blackpool or onto Mallow rd you need to go via patricks quay,
Does anyone really even want to go to Blackpool?

I presume this is for road works/improvements etc?

This needs a Tommy Gould "ordinary peeple stuck on the quays for days unable to get home" response.

:oops:

They better do something serious with the traffic signals from Camden Quay to turn right towards Blackpool so because otherwise there'll be traffic chaos. And of course, there's a bottle-neck formed already on Penrose Quay/Patrick's Quay by the recent installation of a wider than necessary cycle-lane encroaching onto the roadway.

I seriously wonder who is coming up with these road traffic alterations - is it just cyclists or are those who have to drive for a living asked for their input?

Does anyone really even want to go to Blackpool?

I presume this is for road works/improvements etc?

This needs a Tommy Gould "ordinary peeple stuck on the quays for days unable to get home" response.
It used to be good for hosting gigs back in the day. Nowadays, all it's good for is selling ice creams and hosting the World Matchplay darts.

:oops:

They better do something serious with the traffic signals from Camden Quay to turn right towards Blackpool so because otherwise there'll be traffic chaos. And of course, there's a bottle-neck formed already on Penrose Quay/Patrick's Quay by the recent installation of a wider than necessary cycle-lane encroaching onto the roadway.

I seriously wonder who is coming up with these road traffic alterations - is it just cyclists or are those who have to drive for a living asked for their input?
The shopping centre is ok and the Aldi, Costa at the back

If seanie wants to pull up outside merchants quay while Gretta is inside shopping he can no longer go northside via either bridge
He will have to go up Pana, down the mall , up parnell place and over the bridge by jurys inn,
seanie will be onto PJ,

What's stopping you changing lanes once you've rounded the corner? Or are they putting in bollards?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼