Christian Bale, nice guy!

typical response

Course its typical. You are rambeling on about how long it takes to set up a shot. Who gives a fuck like?
The point is that Bale is a self important ego-fucking-maniac who seems to have a major attitude problem and likes bullying and intimidating those on the set with him.

Great actor but...

A large number of the great actors have tempers, it goes with the territory. What's the big deal, so your man got shouted at. I think he'll get over it.

Course its typical. You are rambeling on about how long it takes to set up a shot. Who gives a fuck like?
The point is that Bale is a self important ego-fucking-maniac who seems to have a major attitude problem and likes bullying and intimidating those on the set with him.

Great actor but...

christian bale obviously gave a fuck dipshit. The point is you know fuck all about what happened on that set apart from his rant. if you knew anything about the movie making side of the buisness then you could understand why he went off on one.

christian bale obviously gave a fuck dipshit. The point is you know fuck all about what happened on that set apart from his rant. if you knew anything about the movie making side of the buisness then you could understand why he went off on one.

Ok i get it, i get it. you are in "the business" so this is close to your heart. Dont get upset about it kid, i mean you must get some shit like that when you put 2 sugars instead of 1 in Joe Swash's tea when you are on set.

FFS, its more than likely a publicity stunt, since THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD now has an mp3 of it.

Ok i get it, i get it. you are in "the business" so this is close to your heart. Dont get upset about it kid, i mean you must get some shit like that when you put 2 sugars instead of 1 in Joe Swash's tea when you are on set.

I never said i was in the buisness. You really have trouble paying attention don't you? Try & make more of an effort i know its hard but you'll get there in the end *pat pat*

That was hilarious. He got what he deserved having it splashed all over the internet. He never attacked his family

The mother of actor Christian Bale has spoken out about his tirade against a crew member on the set of 'Terminator Salvation'.

Jenny Bale defended her son for losing his temper yet said she still found it upsetting.

She is reported in The Telegraph newspaper as saying "I haven't spoken to Christian about it, but I have listened to most of it and he was clearly very angry."
Advertisement

She added "He is a perfectionist and if you are doing an intense scene and someone is spoiling a shot, it takes time to get it back.

"It sounds as if a lighting engineer got in the shot so I can understand his anger but not the length of the tirade."

An audio recording of the incident in which he shouts at the director of photography, Shane Hurlbut, has been widely circulated on the internet.

The incident occurred in June 2008. Shortly afterwards Mrs Bale reported her son to police for lashing out at her and her daughter. The actor was questioned by police but no further action was taken.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Last Call

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼