Car For Sale: Fiat Sciecento Sporting

Shite car maybe but did me for 5 years while going to college and gave very little trouble.

Anyway whats it to me I dont have one anymore an i dont intend to get another. Oh right your smart...Is that why you spend most of the time on Proc
Mixing it up with the other intellectuals..

jank said:
Shite car maybe but did me for 5 years while going to college and gave very little trouble.

Anyway whats it to me I dont have one anymore an i dont intend to get another. Oh right your smart...Is that why you spend most of the time on Proc

Hold on now, first i pointed out that it is a shit car, which it is, according to all reviews ever, reliability tests etc etc, i also compared it to a lunch box - due to its small size - now you wanna start making personal attacks.

Quotes,like that will get you know where i come on here for a laugh not for intellectual debate - and you sir have no reference point to assume you are smarter than anybody else on here.

Hang_Sandwich said:
Hold on now, first i pointed out that it is a shit car, which it is, according to all reviews ever, reliability tests etc etc, i also compared it to a lunch box - due to its small size - now you wanna start making personal attacks.

Quotes,like that will get you know where i come on here for a laugh not for intellectual debate - and you sir have no reference point to assume you are smarter than anybody else on here.

eh where did i say I was smart?

I think you will find that the word orignated in a post by yourself.

jank said:
eh where did i say I was smart?

I think you will find that the word orignated in a post by yourself.

I would say this is the post were you look down upon everyone from you lofty perch

jank said:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Rock Bar, Gillabbey St.

12th Jun 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Song Of Granite (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼