Bullying and intimidation in Fine Gael

ocides

Banned
Shamwful stuff from the blueshirts. An elected councillor being bullied and intimidated by Fg members so much so that he resigned from the party. Now he is to sue the party for PTSD.

The Dinnybots on here weren't slow in shouting from the pulpit when the same happened in SF. Pity you Leotards won't practice what you preach.

What an embarrassment. There will be some show of whatabouttery from the dinnybots after this.

Shamwful stuff from the blueshirts. An elected councillor being bullied and intimidated by Fg members so much so that he resigned from the party. Now he is to sue the party for PTSD.

The Dinnybots on here weren't slow in shouting from the pulpit when the same happened in SF. Pity you Leotards won't practice what you preach.

What an embarrassment. There will be some show of whatabouttery from the dinnybots after this.

He was crap anyways

Just like flies to shite they were bound to appear.

I even outed poor oul Gusty who has me on ignore for months.

Not Gusty away you go back to licking windows.

My job here is done.

:lol:

Will FG try the "he wasn't a team player and wasn't pulling his weight" defence.
Might get away with it if not followed by flood of similar resignations!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Ward
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼