Breaking up with your girlfriend.

:cool:
Do PROCers think that the man gets more bad vibes than a woman if he decides that a relationship has run it's course and should finish for the good of both of the pair?
About a year or so before I moved to Málaga I finished with a girl because I knew deep down that we were going nowhere. I sat down with her one day and told her exactly what I felt. She didn't take it very well and "badgered" me for sometime afterwards until I told her to get out of my face and my life. There was no other woman involved by the way. We had some mutual aquaintances who gave me the "cold shoulder" for sometime afterwards.

Last edited:
I think whoever ends a relationship everyone else thinks is good gets bad vibes of some people, whether it's the man or the woman.

Real friends try to stay impartial, the ones that take sides aren't real friends anyway imo

I think whoever ends a relationship everyone else thinks is good gets bad vibes of some people, whether it's the man or the woman.

Dunno about that. This one time a girlfriend of mine told me it was over and I was heartbroken. Anyway, after a while she agreed to meet up so I could say my piece and talk about it so I spiked her drink and then when she was asleep stole her mobile and rang her mum to tell her she died in a car crash. Then I cut all her hair off and cut the word 'slut' into her forehead with a stanley knife. You should have seen the look her sister gave me when I saw her in the supermarket the next day.

Dunno about that. This one time a girlfriend of mine told me it was over and I was heartbroken. Anyway, after a while she agreed to meet up so I could say my piece and talk about it so I spiked her drink and then when she was asleep stole her mobile and rang her mum to tell her she died in a car crash. Then I cut all her hair off and cut the word 'slut' into her forehead with a stanley knife. You should have seen the look her sister gave me when I saw her in the supermarket the next day.

001_Friends_secondary_characters_eddie.jpg

You know what? That's so fucking horrific, it's almost believable. :cool:

Real friends try to stay impartial, the ones that take sides aren't real friends anyway imo

My close friends weren't a problem Rutty, in fact they could see that the girl and I would have been a disaster if we'd got married which herself wanted but I didn't. My best mate's girlfriend worked with my ex and, while being very discreet in public, took my side in private.
It was mutual aquaintances who gave me the cold shoulder in public. Fed on inaccurate crap form my ex no doubt.

Do PROCers think that the man gets more bad vibes than a woman if he decides that a relationship has run it's course and should finish for the good of both of the pair?
About a year or so before I moved to Málaga I finished with a girl because I knew deep down that we were going nowhere. I sat down with her one day and told her exactly what I felt. She didn't take it very well and "badgered" me for sometime afterwards until I told her to get out of my face and my life. There was no other woman involved by the way. We had some mutual aquaintances who gave me the "cold shoulder" for sometime afterwards.

harsh words for any 61 year old one eyed prostitute to have to hear.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Teachers Lounge (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼