Bob Mould (Hüsker Dü/Sugar)

Just spotted this on Event Brite. I've never seen him do a solo show - watched a few videos online. Looks impressive. Hope fully he does a good mix of Dü and Sugar tracks.

One thing is for sure - this will be loud.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F562065509%2F134939632347%2F1%2Foriginal.20230725-211842

Last edited:

Good show last night, nice set-list. Great to hear "Hoover Dam", "The Descent", "Next Generation" "If I Can't Change Your Mind" and all of the Hüsker Dü songs.

He had energy for days. Decent turnout too. The sound in Cyprus Ave. was spot on yet again.

Frustrated with people around me having a general chat throughout the entire set though. Two ladies pushed past us towards during the latter part of the set and then proceed to talk til the very end. Especially maddening during the emotionally fraught "Too Far Down".

That and the fuckin' eejit next to me with no clue about personal space who kept backing into me and leaving little more than an inch between us. I eventually had to ask him to move away into the several feet of empty space.

I know that I wear nice aftershave but that was far too complimentary.

That and the fuckin' eejit next to me with no clue about personal space who kept backing into me and leaving little more than an inch between us. I eventually had to ask him to move away into the several feet of empty space.
oi! get a room you two, can't you see you're meant to be together!!!

Good show last night, nice set-list. Great to hear "Hoover Dam", "The Descent", "Next Generation" "If I Can't Change Your Mind" and all of the Hüsker Dü songs.

He had energy for days. Decent turnout too. The sound in Cyprus Ave. was spot on yet again.

Frustrated with people around me having a general chat throughout the entire set though. Two ladies pushed past us towards during the latter part of the set and then proceed to talk til the very end. Especially maddening during the emotionally fraught "Too Far Down".

I know that I wear nice aftershave but that was far too complimentary.
I can't fucking stand that! Why are you even at a gig if you don't want to listen to the music like.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼