Arctic Cruise

Has anyone done one of these?

Did ye just fly over for the cruise or did ye go someplace else before/after?

Have a serious itch to go somewhere off my bucket list!!

Don't know anyone who's done an Arctic cruise (know some who've done a Scandi one though).

If I were to, I'd travel by train first up through either norway or sweden. Time it with the best time to see northern lights and any other festivals.

If you do it, let us know how you get on!

she doesn't but her spies are always out :)

We did the Alaskan cruise so probably not exactly what you're looking for. Would highly recommend the Alaskan one and I would assume the Artic one would be similar. The scenery and excursions are just amazing. I'd go back on the Alaskan one in a flash.
If you're interested in the Alaskan one just let me know and I'll send on details.
I did Iceland on a separate trip and that was fantastic too.
GO! You'll have a ball :)

We did the Alaskan cruise so probably not exactly what you're looking for. Would highly recommend the Alaskan one and I would assume the Artic one would be similar. The scenery and excursions are just amazing. I'd go back on the Alaskan one in a flash.
If you're interested in the Alaskan one just let me know and I'll send on details.

Lurker!!!!!

You're a star, I'd love the details if you don't mind please. :)

Great to see you!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼