Anyone with Three Mobile?

I've been with vodafone for years, but you get alot more with a three pay monthly plan.
With vodafone I get 400 mins and 400 texts, free calls and texts to vodafone users for €69 a month.
With three you get 450 mins, over 1000 texts, free calls and texts to three users for €49 a month.
Just wondering what experiences people have had, good or bad.

good coverage and great phones, no complaints with them really except when i was with them, i think there was only 2 or 3 people i knew with them so it was quite expensive!! Their customer care is crap though, if i remember correctly none of them spoke great english.

One of the lads swapped to them..not the best in rural areas... i.e. Further than 10 miles from City. Meteor have apparently improved their coverage and still cheaper than o2, and voda.
Were being RAAAAAPED here for phones also. Friend livin in UK has 400 mins, free texts, free eve & weekend calls, never has to pay for a phone....all for £15 (or roughly €18per month)

Agree with the customer service as I am with three broadband already.
I'm wondering are they getting much more of the mobile market now NiallD?
Was it long ago you were with them?

One of the lads swapped to them..not the best in rural areas... i.e. Further than 10 miles from City. Meteor have apparently improved their coverage and still cheaper than o2, and voda.
Were being RAAAAAPED here for phones also. Friend livin in UK has 400 mins, free texts, free eve & weekend calls, never has to pay for a phone....all for £15 (or roughly €18per month)

Yes we are being ass raped over here. I am sick of seeing Tmobile ads on Sky with all of the above for £15 per month.

i changed to meteor about 14 months ago, suits me more! i get by on €20 a month no problem with the free meteor 2 meteor calls and texts. i doubt three have improved their market share since then.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ian Richards

The Pav, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼