Ana Kriegel

She had no friends and was alienated. She thought she was making new friends and look what happened to her. They were into some Satanic shit as well. I remember following this case.
It's not right they should have a chance of a new life. If it was the States they'd be put to death once they turned the right age, well in some areas anyway. Her poor father probably died of a broken heart.

No m8, its all about their rights.

For
Fuck
Sake.

She had no friends and was alienated. She thought she was making new friends and look what happened to her. They were into some Satanic shit as well. I remember following this case.
It's not right they should have a chance of a new life. If it was the States they'd be put to death once they turned the right age, well in some areas anyway. Her poor father probably died of a broken heart.

Satanic Shit ?

Never heard that before .

Remember in the 90’s satanists were all the go, not so much nowadays.

I believe they should be punished fairly and justly but also the opportunity for rehabilitation shouldnt be off the table either

Ok, but none of that answers the question.

Yes, what they did was horrific. Murders are generally horrific. Once the person has served their sentence they are free to start a new life though.

So again, what would be different for you if you could share their pictures now?

Satanic Shit ?

I believe they should be punished fairly and justly but also the opportunity for rehabilitation shouldnt be off the table either
They had a Satanic journal they shared where they fantasised about murder etc. It was found after.

Satanic Shit ?

Yup.

But that doesn't cut it on proc.

Apparently the fact that they were 12 means nothing on here. They should, apparently be treated more harshly than an adult would be and any suggestion to the contrary is "defending" what they did.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼