An Réalt Dearg closed down!

Any info?

Hey lads

I was looking at possibly getting into a lease on the star/thirsty scholar when it closed first. However i stepped away when i say the lease agreed sign up. Now since nothing has happened and i have contacted the previous letting agent who told me the deal fell through.....i think i may try and look at this venture again. i know I could make a run of it as I have been working in the bar trade for some years now. I also know and love the city.

Problem......nobody seems to know, not even the previous letting agent, who I should talk to to possible discuss a lease agreement.

Any help.....ideas

Thanks

Was onlooking sideways...since that fella Colkitoo(got booted) he ha spoke very well though I aforesaid with him and disagreed with him sad to see such a man around eh...but he sure could write...eh

Hey lads

I was looking at possibly getting into a lease on the star/thirsty scholar when it closed first. However i stepped away when i say the lease agreed sign up. Now since nothing has happened and i have contacted the previous letting agent who told me the deal fell through.....i think i may try and look at this venture again. i know I could make a run of it as I have been working in the bar trade for some years now. I also know and love the city.

Problem......nobody seems to know, not even the previous letting agent, who I should talk to to possible discuss a lease agreement.

Any help.....ideas

Thanks

You try the lads who run the Bowery?

Think they used run Thristy scholar too

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Public Service Broadcasting
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th Oct 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼