America

I,ve a big birthday next year so the kids are mad for me to go to America. Ive never been there and always find a excuse to go to Greece or France
The trip would be a week in spring so I'm askin if ye would recommend any area thats worth going to.

What do you want to do, sightsee, relax , gamble. different place for everything here
NYNY covers them all , but for me Colorado, Arizona region is worth a see

What do you want to do, sightsee, relax , gamble. different place for everything here
NYNY covers them all , but for me Colorado, Arizona region is worth a see
No Gambling at all. See sights I suppose but heard NY is a mad house . noise , crowds, cranky taxi men etc.
Boston sound good but will only have a week so trying to use time as best as poss. I know America is very varied so it will be impossible to get to see that much.

No Gambling at all. See sights I suppose but heard NY is a mad house . noise , crowds, cranky taxi men etc.
Boston sound good but will only have a week so trying to use time as best as poss. I know America is very varied so it will be impossible to get to see that much.

You're better off picking one city and spending the week there.

NY is amazing, I'd definitely recommend it as a first taste of the US.

Was just there a few weeks back, if you decide to go can give some recommendations.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Rebel Comedy Club

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼