Who is going on holiday??

even nudist beaches full of playboy bunnies wouldn't bring me to Benidorm. Was watching one of those brits abroad in the sun shows last week from Benidorm and its a hellhole.

Im sure they could do an Irish verison from Lanzarote!
Been to the canaries once.
Never been to mainland Spain though.
Would be my definition of hell.

Don't understand the Brits/Irish obsession with going to the likes of Benidorm, Lanzarote, Albuferia, Palma etc. I guess alot of people have budget restrictions but I've a few mates with plenty money who go to those places every year!!
Don't understand the Brits/Irish obsession with going to the likes of Benidorm, Lanzarote, Albuferia, Palma etc. I guess alot of people have budget restrictions but I've a few mates with plenty money who go to those places every year!!
What’s not to understand? Loads of chavs/ skangers in UK/Ireland. Occam’s razor

What’s not to understand? Loads of chavs/ skangers in UK/Ireland. Occam’s razor
true i suppose. I was in Dubin Airport Monday flying back to London and a gang of Dublin jackeens arrived on to the gate next to mine for their flight to Lanzarote. Adults and kids all overweight, all wearing luminous beach wear and the adults were obviously at the bar in the airport for a few hours. Two of the dads in a bad way roaring and shouting at each other!! Its the kids I feel sorry for. No chance in that kind of environment

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼