How many Pride weekends are there?

How many people are we talking about here? I work in a private secondary school in a very liberal Euro country and I have seen 1 case of a kid transitioning in the last couple of years. One out of a 1000 or so. That seems to be where we are. There's a few gay lads and lasses, and a couple where, physically, you'd wonder what gender they are or desire to be, but actually Trans...... One. This person, 17 year old I think, has now changed name and may be starting some hormone treatment. Don't know about surgery. I mean, it's not really a fucking big deal. The teachers of this student have been informed that they now wish to be called X instead of Y. Not much of an issue, tbh.
A 17 year old is old enough to make a decision a 4 year old isn't

“I started noticing road blocks - on the phone I sounded like the perfect fit - a young professional female, and then they opened the door and suddenly the room wasn’t available or they weren’t interested."

Bet it was a house share of women. Still, it's their house share and they can afford to be choosy in this climate.

Once again Sweden leads the way, not sure about lowering the age to 16 and can do it after a chat with your Doctor without Parental consent it seems? 18, sure do your own thing, 16 though?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

19th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Making A Scene

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼