2023 Premier SHC

I believe the Downey's are 2 future Cork players but not together in the same half-back line mainly because of a lack of pace which is often the cause of poor recovery. We saw that v Tipp in this years championship and to think the Glen selectors picked them in the same half-back line with a guy in his late 30's speaks volumes. We saw Eoin do a lot of good things in the AI U-20 final but when he was run at he resorted to rugby tackling. Isn't it strange he was wing-back tonight but when he performed really well v Newtown last year he was wing-forward.

Wasn't at glen match..but must say I'm surprised with that result.

A half back like of 2 downeys and moylan. Steve mcd behind them. That is surely as good back line in cork.

Glen always start slow but there up against it now.

I'll call it glen to beat midleton and get out of the group by skin of there teeth.

There better than that result.

Glen were haunted to be level at halftime. The fact they didn’t kick on in second half was a surprise. Wondering if young Cork seniors heading Stateside and returning relatively late is going to be a particular factor for clubs this year. Don’t know if that’s happened with the Glen but I’ve heard of it happening elsewhere.

The penalty was huge and happened right in front of me. Couldn’t believe it. Thought the whistle had gone for steps. The Rockies have goals in them but the standard was rusty all over which is to be expected.

Some craic if Bishopstown pull off a big performance and turn over Midleton today.

Watched the game this morning on Rebels Online, which is the beauty of the service I suppose. The Glen were awful. No gameplan at all other than drive it long. Blackrock seemed to know what they wanted to do, off the shoulder runners etc. Broke down a few times & some mad wides but they look well drilled in fairness.

Watched the game this morning on Rebels Online, which is the beauty of the service I suppose. The Glen were awful. No gameplan at all other than drive it long. Blackrock seemed to know what they wanted to do, off the shoulder runners etc. Broke down a few times & some mad wides but they look well drilled in fairness.
I'm going to do the same myself in the next hour. Nice to be able to sit down today and watch back a game
They have an offer on for the weekend €59.99 to sign up with code EARLYBIRD, Saves €20
Few nice games coming up on it too in next couple week

They'll more than likely use the Intermediate keeper who I assume is the sub keeper for Seniors and then the Intermediates will be without him when Brion is back. Balla rreally for everyone
Whoever they use in goals i hope he brings a good book otherwise could be a right boring afternoon for him.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

17th Aug 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Fred's Battle of the Bands Heat 5

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼