2022 Premier Senior Hurling

The examiner did say they are doing a "Soccer Saturday style" while they;re showing the games at the weekend. Remains to be seen how good it is. No doubt they'll make a balls of it.
That'll be Patrick Mulcahy beside them in the press box looking through Twitter on Sunday and Liam Aherne is doing it on Saturday. They don't have cameras at the other games. Sure we'll see. It's better than not having any streams I guess.

If they can do graphics of the tables for it, it would be very good alright but maybe that's asking too much :D

100% agree. While Avondhu teams may have had a lull in the county jahc, they came up against teams that were stand outs in their own division. The Avondhu Champ is well ahead of the rest in terms of excitement, closeness of the teams and the standard is pretty good too.

Castletown are at nothing. Keeping it together a bit more than Doneraile but 2 clubs that could really do with looking at joining up. It's a pity both have fantastic pitches and good facilities but their teams almost leave them down with the same few lads keeping the clubs running for donkeys years.

I did hear @red&blue was sniffing around the Lough and Bandon Road trying to catch Jonathan O' Callaghan on his postal route for a transfer though :D :D :D

Back to this weekend... Massive games across the board and hard to call them all tbf.

Newtown and Charleville both need big wins so wouldn't be surprised to see them keep their opposition very very close. Na Piarsigh will obviously be up for the Glen but can't see any other result other than a win for G.R there. Sars and Barrs another tough one and hard to call - stakes are high for both. A draw won't be any good to Blackrock so they need to win themselves. Even for relegation, unless Kanturk have a sizable win over Midleton, it could be themselves and Na Piarsigh(unless they've a big win themselves). Cracking weekend in store and I'm sure we'll all have the calculators out.

It would be great if we had a 'live' table of the groups like that foreign sport, for the day!
A draw would see Blackrock go through if the Barrs were to beat Sars.

On a separate note, is it decided by head to head or scoring difference if two teams are level on points?

Despite the potential explosiveness in the Glen Piarsaigh game the Barrs group is where it’s at this weekend

If Barrs, Sars or Rockies win they go through, that’s the easy bit

If Charleville pull off a shock against Rockies and Barrs beat Sars both Charleville and Barrs go through

If Charleville beat Rockies and Sars beat the Barrs, Sars go through with Barrs or Charleville who would be tied on 3 points for the second spot

If Charleville beat Rockies and Barrs draw with Sars Barrs go through with Sars qualifying on the head to head

If both games are close entering the last few minutes there will be pandemonium and I’ll get a banger😀

An Rath Abu 😀

If the Barrs and Sars draw and Charleville beat the rockies what then? 😁

I'd take a one point victory against the wazzies right now.

Though I might think differently later ;)

If the Barrs and Sars draw and Charleville beat the rockies what then? 😁

I'd take a one point victory against the wazzies right now.

Though I might think differently later ;)
To quote Red&Blue

"If Charleville beat Rockies and Barrs draw with Sars Barrs go through with Sars qualifying on the head to head"

Actually looking forward to following all the games this weekend! As someone mentioned earlier, maybe they could get Kammy to go to Glen and Piarsighs for updates :D

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

From Source To Sea

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼