2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Was in mallow on Friday night and have to say the Barrs were in a mess. Defence was allover the place positional placing of the team was all wrong,maybe the loss of the 2 Cahalane's caused that .Some of those players who should have stood out were totally played out of position with only G O Connor and B Cunningham and to a lesser extent B Hayes & J Cahalane standing out. Charleville will be tough to beat especially if they play outside the city.

And that message was what was communicated to the management in the dressing room afterwards by a few players, along with a few home truths to Quelly and Myers. One of them has a nick above the eye for the way he tried to respond.

Eoin Murphy was also left in the line for playing football the Sunday before, missed hurling training that morning.
They’ll do nothing under Myers now, but will still get through Charleville and Barrs.
Was wondering alright why Murphy wasn't playing, really good player.
I watched it online, was noticable that the management weren't a bit calm or composed. Ref had to go speak to them at one stage. Hard to make proper calls when you're that easily distracted. Those subs they made towards the end were bizarre calls really

Was wondering alright why Murphy wasn't playing, really good player.
I watched it online, was noticable that the management weren't a bit calm or composed. Ref had to go speak to them at one stage. Hard to make proper calls when you're that easily distracted. Those subs they made towards the end were bizarre calls really

I believe one of that management team was same guy who threw a punch at a young opponent in a Premier1 minor final a few years ago. Complete clown by all accounts!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼